Online casinos offer diverse forms of payment. Among them, eWallets and prepaid cards are also common. Indeed, these websites usually accept all forms of online payments. One such payment method is PayID. Here we take a look at what PayID is, its features, and its advantages. Also, we take a look at how Australian customers benefit by gambling with PayID.
What Is PayID?
This is a payment assistance service in Australia. It helps Australians remember their bank account number and BSB. Since such details are difficult to remember, PayID has been created. This links to every user’s email or phone number. It allows users to link their bank account to a unique ID. Hence, after that, they can easily clear payments online.
Features of PayID
This online payment enablement service comes in handy for several reasons:
- Australian customers need not remember lengthy details such as bank account or BSB number.
- It is part of a structure called New Payments Platform, it provides a secure way to make online payments.
- The method can be used to send and receive funds; one can simply exchange their PayID with their family members or friends.
- It is made available as a payment mode in Australian casinos; hence, users can simply use their PayID to make deposits or withdrawals.
- Many Australian banks allow links to PayIDs; one can reach out to their particular bank to get this information.
Hence, before one gets started, one needs to ensure that their bank offers PayID as an option. After that, they need to sign up via their online banking app or website. Once a few security steps are completed one can proceed to send and receive money via PayID.
How to use PayID at Australian casinos?
Those who like to gamble will find online casinos with PayID option. Some popular websites where PayID is available as a payment mode:
- Slots Palace
- SG Casino
- Joe Fortune
- Ozwin and others
These are some websites that accept PayID from Australian customers. Hence, those who already have PayID can easily opt for this method to make payment. With this payment mode, there is no need to reveal bank account details. What’s more, one can transfer funds easily via their bank account through PayID. Unlike a direct bank transfer, the funds transfer via PayID does not take long. Also, often direct bank transfers include processing fees. That is usually not applicable to PayID.
How to Pay Using PayID?
When you register an account on a casino website you need to choose PayID as the payment mode. Once you enter the PayID number the casino will communicate with the bank. Hence, all you need to do is enter the PayID details and the deposit you wish to make. Usually, casinos process PayID payments within minutes.
One needs to remember that a PayID is usually linked to a certain bank account. Hence, many users have several PayIDs linked to different banks. Hence, one can choose which PayID to use for referring funds. A particular PayID links to a particular bank account only. Once you process a deposit using PayID, there are usually no fees applicable. It is a free payment mode that allows you to make payments in local currency AUD.
How to Make Withdrawals Using PayID?
Most casino sites will allow withdrawals also with this method. However, customers need to confirm the same before choosing PayID. Also, there are minimum limits for asking for withdrawals. Once the limit is reached one can put in their request. As with deposits, withdrawals also happen smoothly. That is, customers can simply put in their withdrawal request. After that, they can find their funds land in their bank account within minutes.
Benefits of Using PayID at Casinos
This is a convenient and secure payment method for Australians. Hence, those who wish to make payments using this method will see the following advantages:
- One can simply link their PayID that is associated with their bank account; it is usually linked to a user’s email address or phone number.
- Most Australian casinos accept deposits as well as allow withdrawals using PayID.
- It is a more secure payment option as compared to credit card or bank transfer; that is because one does not need to reveal bank account or card details.
- PayID processes payments faster than a bank transfer.
- There are usually no processing fees charged.
- Australian customers can make payments using their local currency via PayID.
Australians have several advantages when they make casino payments via PayID. It is a local payment service, it guarantees ease and convenience to such customers. Also, most casinos allow customers to claim bonuses and other promos with this payment method. However, one should check with the specific website they log in to know whether they accept PayID as a payment mode.