TikTok is one of the most renowned social media platforms with millions of accounts all over the world. It has earned a recognized spot and now, people are looking for ways to monetize their accounts. Well, anyone can earn money through TikTok! Yes, you heard me right! All you need to do is understand the right strategies and in no time, you can turn into a Profitable TikTok Wizard. So, keep reading this exhaustive guide to get all the information on how to make money on TikTok to learn the best ways to earn money on TikTok without any hassle.
Top 5 Foolproof Ways To Monetize Your TikTok Account
Have a look at all these easy and legitimate ways to monetize your TikTok account for good money.
Opt For TikTok Creator Fund
Well, TikTok has launched a creator fund with which content creators can earn money by creating and posting content for the audience on a regular basis. The initiative was launched by the company to encourage users to use the tool. So, it is one of the easiest ways to earn money through your followers by creating proper content regularly. However, there are some parameters that you need to fulfill to start earning money.
- You have to abide by all the guidelines put forth by the TikTok community on your account.
- You have to be located in specific countries like Italy, Germany, Spain, France, the UK, and the US.
- You must have 10,000 followers and 100,000 views on a video posted 30 days before the date of applying to the program.
- You must be 18 years old or above to qualify for the Fund.
- You must be a Pro account user on the TikTok application.
Offer Premium Subscriptions For Exclusive Content On TikTok
If you wish to secure a constant way to earn passive money through TikTok then it is best to offer exclusive content on TikTok with subscriptions. These subscription-based models will help you generate a regular source of income. You can use some premium platforms like Alua or Patreon according to your needs. You can read the complete Alua review to understand all its features.
Here are some common practices that you can follow to boost the subscriptions through your TikTok account.
- Keep the subscription cost low. Let us understand this with the help of an example. It is easier to get $1 or $2 from 20 different followers than getting $20 from a single follower.
- You can attract your audience with rewards. Enticing them with attractive rewards will allow them to opt for long-term subscription models and connect with your account in the long run. Moreover, it will encourage the viewers to increase their donations too.
- Promote your subsection models properly to your fans. If your fans don’t know about the subscriptions for exclusive content then it is unlikely that you will get a boost in your subscription numbers.
- Keep on creating new content for your followers consistently to keep them engaged with your account and offer proper appreciation when they go through any subscription on your account successfully.
Collect Tips From Your Audience
One of the best ways to collect donations on TikTok is to partner with a tipping platform that will work like a real-life tipping jar. Your followers and other viewers can watch your content and if they wish they can make a small donation to you through the tipping platform. Viewers can donate any amount according to their liking and there is no mandatory requirement to tip.
You can use the platform’s native tipping features that provide an accessible button on your profile for the viewers and followers to tip through a single tap. Besides this, there are several other platforms like Buy Me a Coffee, Tipeee, etc. that you can use to collect tips on your TikTok account.
Go Live To Earn Money
With TikTok, you can leverage the power of live streaming and earn virtual coins and gifts from your followers that you can exchange for real money. Live streaming allows you to interact with your followers directly in real-time. These engaging sessions allow you to interact with your audience and build a solid long-term relationship with them. Moreover, you can retain your followers and boost your income streams by going live on the platform.
Well, you don’t need to create your own products or merchandise to sell on TikTok’s marketplace for creators. You can always opt for the commission route and connect with different businesses and brands to promote their products and get a decent commission in return. All you need is a business account to place the clickable product/brand links in the account bio or video descriptions. When your followers purchase those products through that link, you get an instant commission from each sale.
Some Last Words
The journey of becoming a TikTok influencer is tough but helps you earn tremendous fame. It’s time to earn some bucks as well and consider converting it as your full-time job. All the methods shared above have a decent earning potential and are quite easy for anyone to opt for to make money. Just ensure you follow the right steps and don’t fall into some trap in lieu of fast cash.