Since its launch in 2018, BSV has become a digital currency that has steadily risen in value and utility due to its stable protocol and infinitely scalable enterprise blockchain. BSV has become one of the most popular digital assets, and because of this, there is a need for a wallet to store it.
Money Button, which was recently acquired by Toronto-based digital asset marketplace Fabriik, is one of the go-to BSV wallets that has helped in the growth of the BSV ecosystem with many applications using it due to its simple, fast and cheap way of sending and receiving BSV. Money Button has launched many features over the years that make it more than just a wallet. And its integration with Fabriik only opens Money Button up for endless possibilities for growth.
Money Button Features
- A fully non-custodial wallet disallowing Money Button access to users’ money
- Offers cheap micropayments at less than a cent per transaction
- Has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with separate tabs for balance and transaction history, as well as a collection tab to more easily organise digital assets
- Allows users to buy BSV with a credit card through partnership with Coinify
- Can easily be installed as a button or a swipe-based interface on websites and applications, simplifying the payment process
- Invisible Money Button allows for business applications to request permission on behalf of the user to swipe to facilitate automatic payments
- Handcash users can conveniently send BSV to Money Button without a need for hash addresses or QR codes
- Has a fast and secure onboarding process for third-party applications like PowPing, Twetch and Peergame through a pop-up sign-in method that only requires uses to enter their email address, username and the preferred currency
- Features a Tokenization API that allows for both developers and end-users to create their own tokens, as well as send and receive tokens from its web-based wallet and any Money Button application.
- The first one to enable paymail, a unique identity protocol that uses the format of email addresses instead of the long and complex BSV addresses
- Provides access to multiple outputs, blockchain data, smart contracts, currency conversion, and a REST API and an OAuth API
Money Button is a pioneering and innovative BSV wallet that is embedded in more apps than can be imagined. It continues to live up to its mission of making “every advanced feature of BSV accessible to a global audience while simultaneously having the most intuitive and pleasing user experience.” It is not a wonder why Fabriik is eager to work with Money Button and integrate its many functions to its digital asset marketplace.