Improved Magento Order Grid extension eases the process of order management and takes it to an entirely new level. This is simple and useful module that enables you to see order content on the order list and enables you filter them by product name. Some of the advantages of improved order grid extension have been described in this post.
Benefits of enhanced Magento order grid
Some of the advantages of an improved Magento order grid are as follows:
- Enjoy more simplified and convenient filtering of orders.
- Get SKU and products columns on the product order grid.
- Easily view order content on the order listing page.
- Filtering as well as sorting orders by the name of the product or SKU.
- Use different languages such as German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch locales.
- The extension is available with a user manual.
- The functionality code of the extension is 100% open source.
Features of Extended Order Grid of Magento 2 version 1.2.19
Increase the order grid functionality by the addition of customer, shipping, billing and product attributes to view information of only relevant orders and quickly search for orders.
- Filter orders on the basis of subtotal, weight, and discount amount
- Search for orders on the basis of customer group, email or phone
- Display product thumbnails present on this order grid
- Show information related to shipping as well as payment methods
- Magento 2 add column to sales order grid
- Ability to remove specific default columns from this grid
Reasons to use improved Magento order grid process
- Quick order processing
Orders act as the primary way of interaction between customers and stores. It is important to react to the orders as early as possible. Some of the ways are to display columns with product, customer, shipping info, payment, etc. present on this order grid for faster order processing. It leaves a good impression on buyers as well as increase the possibilities of their return.
- Precise and simplified order management
While you work with orders, it becomes essential to display information related to orders. Upon adding all the required columns to grid, it helps in saving time spent in loading various order pages. One of the examples is to add the name of the customer, phone number, shipping details and order total, as well as ordered products using thumbnails. You can even increase or decrease the processing time of orders.
- Saves time
Order grids provide a very detailed interface that allows you to create multiple grids easily in no time. Such multiple creations of grids save a lot of time on your order management.
You need to form different templates that show needed columns on the grid using ‘Save As’ option. With it, you can very easily display attributes present on each template. This feature comes handy when you can manage a specific type of orders in a different way.
- Order search and filtering capability
With the order grid feature of Magento 2, users can easily order with the help of attributes that are shown on the grid. They can even segment their orders so as to arrange the processing.
Learning about these benefits will definitely enhance your knowledge about the power of Magento Grid features.