If you’re seeking a detailed guide on the vagabond stats in Elden Ring, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the vagabond class, its stats, and how to build a powerful character.
Understanding the Vagabond Class
The vagabond class in Elden Ring is a versatile and adaptable warrior, capable of wielding various weapons and utilizing different playstyles. This class excels in both PvE and PvP scenarios, with a focus on survivability and adaptability. In this section, we’ll discuss the base stats of the vagabond class and what makes it unique among other classes in Elden Ring.
Vagabond Base Stats:
- Vigor: 14
- Endurance: 13
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 11
- Intelligence: 9
- Faith: 8
- Arcane: 8
The vagabond’s starting stats are well-rounded, with a focus on physical attributes like Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dexterity. This allows the vagabond to utilize various weapons and armor types from the get-go.
Stat Distribution for an Optimal Vagabond Build
In order to create a powerful vagabond build, you must prioritize certain stats as you level up. Here is a suggested stat distribution for a level 120 vagabond build:
- Vigor: 30-40
- Endurance: 20-30
- Strength: 40
- Dexterity: 25-35
- Intelligence: 10-18 (optional for non-physical damage weapons)
- Faith: 10-18 (optional for non-physical damage weapons)
- Arcane: 10-18 (optional for non-physical damage weapons)
Initially, focus on increasing your Vigor to around 20, as this will help you survive one-shot attacks from bosses. Then, work on your Endurance to allow for medium armor and multiple weapons. After that, prioritize Strength if you’re using Strength-based weapons, followed by Dexterity for more weapon variety, including bows.
For those interested in using non-physical damage weapons, allocate some points into Intelligence, Faith, and Arcane as needed.
Best Weapons for Vagabond Builds
Choosing the right weapons for your vagabond build is crucial for success. Here are some top weapon recommendations for vagabond builds:
- Claymore: A versatile greatsword with balanced damage and range, suitable for both PvE and PvP.
- Longhorn: A powerful halberd with long reach, great for crowd control and keeping enemies at bay.
- Scavenger’s Greatsword: A heavy weapon with high Strength scaling, perfect for Strength-focused vagabonds.
- Moonveil Katana: A swift and deadly katana with Dexterity scaling, ideal for Dexterity-based builds.
- Raptor’s Black Feathers: A unique weapon that scales with both Strength and Dexterity, providing versatility for different playstyles.
Experiment with these weapons and others to find the perfect fit for your vagabond build.
Choosing the Right Armor for Your Vagabond
Armor selection is crucial for vagabonds, as it affects survivability and playstyle. Here are some top armor choices for vagabonds:
- Enchanted Knight Armor: Offers well-rounded defense with decent mobility, suitable for a balanced playstyle.
- Wolverine Armor: Provides high physical defense and poise, perfect for tankier builds.
- Archer’s Armor: Lightweight armor with decent defense, ideal for agile and evasive playstyles.
Choose armor that complements your chosen weapons and stat distribution, ensuring a cohesive build.
Utilizing Talismans and Skills
Talismans and skills play a significant role in enhancing your vagabond’s abilities. Here are some key talismans and skills to consider:
- Claw Talisman: Increases your critical damage, making your backstabs and ripostes more deadly.
- Erdtree Favor: Boosts your overall stamina, allowing for more actions in combat.
- Samurai Talismans: Enhance your melee combat abilities, providing additional damage and utility.
Experiment with different talismans and skills to find the perfect combination for your build.
Top Spells for Vagabond Builds
While vagabonds primarily focus on physical combat, incorporating spells can add versatility and power to your build. Here are some top spells for vagabonds:
- Transient Moonlight: A powerful buff spell that temporarily increases your weapon’s non-physical damage.
- Frostbite: A potent ice spell that can slow and debilitate enemies, giving you an edge in combat.
Consider adding spells to your build if you’ve allocated points into Intelligence, Faith, or Arcane.
Leveling Up Your Vagabond
As you progress through Elden Ring, continue to level up and adjust your stat distribution based on your chosen playstyle and equipment. Experiment with different weapons, armor, talismans, skills, and spells to optimize your vagabond build.
Creating the perfect vagabond build in Elden Ring requires careful consideration of stat distribution, equipment, and playstyle. Remember to experiment with different weapons, armor, talismans, skills, and spells to optimize your build for both PvE and PvP. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be well on your way to dominating the world of Elden Ring as a powerful vagabond. Happy adventuring!
What are the starting stats for a vagabond in Elden Ring?
The starting stats for a vagabond are as follows: Vigor: 14, Endurance: 13, Strength: 12, Dexterity: 11, Intelligence: 9, Faith: 8, and Arcane: 8.
How should I distribute my stats for a vagabond build in Elden Ring?
Prioritize Vigor and Endurance for survivability, then focus on Strength or Dexterity based on your chosen weapons. Add points into Intelligence, Faith, or Arcane if you want to incorporate spells into your build.
What are some recommended weapons for vagabond builds in Elden Ring?
Some recommended weapons for vagabond builds include the Claymore, Longhorn, Scavenger’s Greatsword, Moonveil Katana, and Raptor’s Black Feathers.
What armor should I use for my vagabond build in Elden Ring?
Choose armor that complements your playstyle and stat distribution. Some popular options include Enchanted Knight Armor, Wolverine Armor, and Archer’s Armor.
What are some useful talismans and skills for vagabond builds in Elden Ring?
Some useful talismans and skills for vagabond builds include Claw Talisman, Erdtree Favor, and Samurai Talismans. Experiment with different combinations to find what works best for your build.