One of the most frustrating moment is when GTA 5 start crashing in the middle of the game or at the time of launching it. This happens maybe because of your computer graphic card is unstable or corrupt. Secondly, the chances that your GTA 5 version is outdated.
But, don’t worry, it can be fixed. In this article, we are going to discuss the fixing of this issue only. So, read this article carefully.
How to stop GTA 5 from Crashing?
Method 1: Install the latest patch
If you face any technical problem, then you can solve it by restarting your computer or game. Restarting will do not hurt your computer or your game, but it will fix the GTA 5 crashing issue.
You should also keep your GTA 5 patch updated by visiting on Steam or the official website of GTA because developers keep releasing new patches. If you stay updated you GTA 5, then you will not face crashing issue.
Method 2: Avoid CPU overheating
On the off chance that your PC CPU is overheating, you’re probably going to have the smashing issue in gta 5 apk, because your PC can’t work ordinarily when being overheating, particularly when it needs to manage the game running. So have a keep an eye on your PC and ensure it’s not overheating.
In case you’re CPU is overheating, wipe out your PC case and assurance appropriate ventilation. You can close down your PC for some time until it’s getting cool and ready to process regularly.
Method 3: Set the Graphic setting to normal
If your computer has the right graphics settings, then it will run GTA 5 very fast and smoothly. If you also want to set the graphics setting correctly, then follow below steps:
- Open GTA 5 Settings on your computer.
- Now you have to click on Graphics and after that scroll down.
- You have to changes the settings of below listed things to Normal:
- Texture Quality
- Shader Quality
- Shadow Quality
- Reflection Quality
- Grass Quality
- That’s it. Now you have to save the Settings of this game.
Method 4: Turn ON the VSync
VSync stands for Vertical Sync. This is the option for 3D Games. With the help of this feature, you will be able to change the frame rate, and can also refresh the monitor stability. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to open GTA 5 settings.
- After that, you have to click on Graphics and after that scroll down and find VSync and then turn it ON.
- If this option is already ON then turn it OFF and then restart the game and after that turn it ON again.
- Restart your computer and check it is working correctly or not.
So, if you guys are facing any problem while playing a game, then follow the above methods. I hope these methods worked for you. If you have any doubt then comment below, we will try to help you as soon as possible.