Running a business isn’t easy, regardless of the company’s size. You need to keep track of a large number of things that can make you distracted and defocused. That’s not what you want, because if you’re not on top of your game, your business will suffer.
So, what’s the solution? Not every business owner has a big budget to hire many highly-qualified workers or invest in advertising. Luckily, there’s another option. If you want your business to grow in this digital age, you should consider using tech tools.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 4 top tech tools every business needs.
1. VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
Although many believe that only big business could benefit from using VoIP, that’s not really true – VoIP can (and should) be used by businesses of all sizes! The main purpose of VoIP telephony is to improve conventional phone systems and even replace them altogether.
VoIP doesn’t require an analog phone line and allows you to make and receive calls via the internet. Here’s how businesses can benefit from using a VoIP system:
- Access from any location. If your employees are out of the office or abroad, they can easily access your VoIP. All they need is a computer or laptop and an internet connection.
- Lower costs. Unlike most telephone providers who charge per minute of call time, VoIP only charges a monthly fee. This means you won’t have to stress about long-distance or international calls.
- A number of extra features. VoIP telephony comes with a set of extra features including contact lists, caller ID, voicemail, and virtual numbers. It will enable you to connect to multiple devices while keeping your productivity high.
With so many different VoIP options currently on the market, choosing one that is right for your business can be really difficult. Use this detailed VoIP phone service buyers guide to make an informed decision.
2. Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools: according to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing sees a staggering 4300% ROI for businesses in the US!
The reason for this is because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to market your business and boost sales. It allows you to establish direct contact with customers, gives you full control, and it is very easy to manage.
If you seriously want to grow your business, you can’t simply rely on Gmail. You need to have a good email marketing software that will enable you to run successful marketing campaigns and take your business to a whole new level.
If you choose the wrong email marketing software, you put yourself at the risk of sending unattractive emails to your customer. Or, your customers may even not get your emails! What a waste of time, money, and efforts! An email marketing software will enable you to segment your audience into groups, create professional-looking emails, personalize the messages, track your campaigns’ performance, and of course, keep your emails from ending up into the Spam folder.
3. CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
If you want to grow your business, you need to make sure that your customers are happy and that they keep coming back. And the best way to keep your customers happy is through communication. A good CRM tool will help you keep track of all of the conversations you have with your customers, covering all channels of communication including email, telephone, your website, and social media.
Here How CRM Can Help Your Business Grow:
- A Higher ROI. Investing in a good CRM tool is very likely to pay off. According to sales stats, CRM records an ROI of more than $8 for every $1 spent.
- Easier customer segmentation. A good CRM tool will enable you to break down all your data using different categories and criteria, making it easier for you to create lists. Later, you can use these highly-segmented lists to create very specific & targeted marketing campaigns.
- Get to know your customers better. As mentioned earlier, a good CRM tool will allow you to keep track of all of your communication with customers. It will also provide you with information about your clients, enabling you to better understand your clients’ wants and needs.
4. Collaboration Tool
Microsoft SharePoint is a website-based collaboration tool that uses various ‘list’ databases, workflow applications, as well as other web parts and security features to enable collaboration between teams. SharePoint also gives companies the ability to automate workflow processes across different business units and control access to information.
Migrating to Microsoft SharePoint will help increase your company’s productivity, at the same time decreasing the expenses of your digital workplace. However, if not done right, moving from one platform to another can seriously damage your business. That’s why you should consider using professional Microsoft SharePoint migration services to make the entire process faster and much smoother.
We live in a digital age which has brought a plethora of trends, tools, and software solutions that make our jobs (and lives) easier. Today, most processes are automated and what used to take hours or days is now done for you by tech in a matter of minutes.
In order to grow and stay ahead of the competition, your business needs tech tools. Remember, even if you decide not to rely on technology, your competition will and you’ll be left behind.