Being able to control your own income with a small business can be a game-changer. You don’t have to choose something overly complicated or expensive. If you would like an easy, fun, and lucrative business to get into, a photo booth business fits the bill. Everyone loves taking photos at parties. Starting a photo booth business is easier than you think. In this article, we have put together some top tips to start your photo booth business. Besides this renting is also another great option. If you are looking for renting a photo booth then this site is for you.
Tip #1: Photo Booth for Sale
Not all photo booths are created equal. If you have never bought a photo booth before, you might not realize all the options you have. Before you search for a photo booth for sale, think about what features are important to your customers. Here are a few we suggest for proven revenue:
- Mirror booths – gives your party-goers a touch screen to capture customizable selfies directly (check these out at Buy Selfie Booth)
- GIF’s -animation is more popular now than ever – guests will love the ability to animate their stills
- Skin Smooth Filters – Everyone wants to look their best so getting a great photo booth for sale should include beauty filters
Tip #2: Special Extras
Differentiate yourself from the competition by offering a variety of backdrops to make your clients’ photos personal and unique. When you are looking at a photo booth for sale make sure you can add a variety of unique backdrops. This is done using green screens just like on TV. Other extras to consider are:
- Black and White Photos – A black and white can instantly put you back in time and create a special memory
- Video Recording – kids move fast so offering video at a kids party will make parents so happy
- Built-in studio lighting – to really make revenue set yourself apart with this professional setup choice
- Boomerangs – these fun photo bursts are stitched together for a memorable mini video
- Unlimited Online Galleries – Let your guests have full access to their images and they will recommend you to everyone!
PRO TIP: Consider your guests’ needs when choosing backdrops. For example, if you are booked for a French Brunch event the Eiffel Tower or Champs Elysees is a must!
Tip #3: Printable and Shareable
Many photo booths have a built-in printer, which allows people to instantly access their photos and keep their cherished memories forever. Make sure your printer has different sizing options such as 2×6 and 6×8 so your party people can choose small photos or even larger prints.
We all love a photo on the fridge but there is only so much space. Thanks to the digital age and technology on modern photo booth for sale, you can now offer text, email sharing and posting across all major social media platforms.
Pro tip: Customize the photos you print out with a discreet logo and your website URL for some free advertising every time your clients look at their photos
Video Embed Code –
No special occasion is complete without a photo booth. Everyone knows, that photo booths are an in-demand item for any party or special occasion. Buying a photo booth is a great idea for anyone wanting to start their own business. There are so many great features you can add like exchangeable and fun backdrops, mirror booths, and printable memories. Start your photo booth business today using our tips and enjoy the fabulous revenue!