1. Convio, Inc. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on a blog nor for any third party sites or pages that link to this site. The community member, and not Convio, Inc., is responsible for their own use of the site as well as their own behavior and conduct, and that of anyone who uses your name to connect to the site. You are also responsible for contacting Convio, Inc. immediately if you discover that your name has been jeopardized.
3. Convio, Inc. and its affiliates have non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, distribute and display any media, content or materials you post or submit. You further agree that Convio, Inc. can use and disclose the name you submit in connection with such content or materials, if it chooses.
4. Convio, Inc. has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content that is objectionable in its sole discretion. Convio, Inc. reserves the right to edit, refuse, reject or remove any postings or to ban your access to the site at any time, with or without prior notice. Convio, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability for failure or delay in removing content found to be objectionable.
5. You cannot post anything which includes any images that contain nudity, sexual content, violence or other objectionable material including criminal activities. We also reserve the right to remove or edit any obscenity, profanity, harassment, threats or intimidation found in your postings.
6. The Convio, Inc. Community is for the personal use of its members only, and not for any commercial use.
7. You are solely responsible for your contacts and dealing with other Convio, Inc. Community members. Convio, Inc. reserves the right, if it desires to, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
8. Convio, Inc. does not guarantee that this site will be free of viruses or other harmful and/or destructive programs. Convio, Inc. is not liable or responsible for any computer infections, contaminations or impairments to your system that might come from the use of this site.
9. If you are aware of any misuse of a Convio, Inc. Community blog and/or profile, contact us at email@example.com.
11. All images, photographic, software, text, audio clips, video clips, graphics, artwork, trade marks and trade names found on this site are the property of Convio, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors and are protected without limitation by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws.
12. Convio, Inc. intends to protect copyright and trademark owners and copyrighted and trademarked works, and will terminate access for any user who repeatedly infringes applicable copyright or trademark laws by posting copyrighted or trademarked materials and/or content without appropriate authorization from the copyright or trademark holder.
13. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this user agreement.
14. Convio, Inc. provides this site on an as is and as available basis. Convio, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation of this site or the content on this site. You expressly agree that you use this site at your own risk. Convio, Inc. further disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Convio, Inc. may change or modify this document from time to time. Such changes will become effective immediately, once they are posted on this site.
I have read this agreement and agree to all the provisions contained above.
Subscribe to receive posts via email:
Get answers to product questions, join "Birds of a Feather" discussions and more. Join the Online Community
Alltop - Nonprofit
A Small Change
Bob Ottenhoff's Blog
Donor Power Blog
Future Leaders in Philanthropy
Katya's Nonprofit Marketing Blog
Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog
Nonprofit Law Prof
Pamela’s Grant Blog
Sea Change Strategies
Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology